It is almost February 12 and that means that the NFL Super Bowl final is getting close. The Kickoff wil take place on Sunday 4:30 PM (MST) in the State Farm Stadium. The Final between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles The Kansas City Chiefs played against the Bengals Sunday 1-29-2023 and won with ..Read more
Best NFL Betting Sites 2023 – Where to Bet on American Football?
With the huge rise in interest for online sports betting in general rising in the last few years, it’s no surprise to see that America’s favorite pastime sport, the NFL, has risen to the top ranks of the most bet on sport types. Because of this, finding NFL betting options at almost any real money betting site in 2023 that’s worth its salt, is a surety.
Because there are so many sites, offers and promotions to choose from when it comes to betting on NFL games, we’ve made sure to sample all the best online sportsbooks for you, to save you time and get you placing bets at your preferred sportsbook quicker.
If you’re here purely to find out the best online NFL sportsbooks for 2022, look no further than below, where we’ll go into expert detail on everything you’ll want and need to know.
Oops something went wrong!
Best Online NFL SportsBooks 2023
Depending on your location you can place wagers on the NFL at various online sportsbooks. Find out the best legal and licensed sports betting sites below.
1 Bet $1000 2 Risk $2000 3 Bet $1250 4 Bonus $1000 5 Bonus $1000 6 Risk Free Up $500 7 Bonus $100
States Where Online NFL Betting is Legal
If you’re quickly wondering which states have full legality in regards to NFL betting either online or in retail locations, we’ve included a quickfire list for you to reference below.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Please note that sportsbooks are always looking to expand, and while your state may not be listed yet, it may change in the future.
NFL Betting Markets
Below you can learn which types of bets you can place while betting on the NFL.
The simplest fundamental wager in sports betting is a moneyline bet. In its most basic form, it is a wager on which team will win a game. There are no point spreads or conditions.
Point Spread Bet
A point spread is a wager on a game’s margin of victory. Depending on the estimated ability differential between the two teams, the stronger team or player will be favored by a given number of points. A minus symbol (-) indicates that the team is the favorite. A plus sign (+) indicates that the team is the underdog.
Over Under Bet
An over under bet, sometimes known as an over/under bet, is a wager in which a sportsbook predicts a number for a statistic in a certain game which is typically the total score of the two teams combined, and bettors wager that the actual number in the game will be higher or lower than that number.
NFL Live Betting
A lot of sportsbooks now offer the ability to participate in live betting. What this basically means is you can alter and adjust your bet live. If you choose to alter a bet the more the game has progressed, your payout will lessen but the odds of winning increase.
NFL Futures Bet
Futures betting is essentially betting on an event or outcome that will occur in the future. This normally signifies odds to win the Super Bowl for NFL bettors, which is what we’re interested in today. It can apply to pretty much any sport, however, as most betting markets and styles are adaptable.
Futures wagering options include the following:
- Game Lines Occurring Tomorrow or After
- Season Win Totals
- Division Champions
- Conference Champions
A parlay bet is a single bet on two or more wagers that are linked together for a greater reward. All wagers in the parlay must win in order for the parlay to win. The greater the risk and the greater the payout, the more bets added to the parlay. If a single leg or bet, in the parlay fails, the entire parlay fails.
A teaser is a betting method that allows the bettor to place bets on two different sports at the same time. The bettor can change the point spreads for the two games, but the return on bets is reduced in the event of a win.
A pleaser bet is a wager that allows the gambler to shift the line in favor of the bookmaker in exchange for better-than-normal odds. It’s similar to a teaser, except the sportsbook gets the better line and you get the chance to win more money as the player.
NFL Round Robin Parlays Bet
A round robin bet style pits each player or team against every other player or team. Teams frequently play twice in one day during the round robin stage.
NFL Prop Bet
A prop bet, also known as a proposition bet, is a wager in sports betting that is not dependent on the ultimate score or outcome of a game. Props can include everything from a quarterback’s total passing yards to which team will score first. The benefit of props is that the terms are interchangeable.
If you’d like further examples of how props work and the likely terms you’re going to encounter for NFL betting, we’ve included some below.
- NFL Player Props: These are wagers on individual players’ performance, which can include stat totals, how many games they will start or win, and odds to win the NFL MVP or Super Bowl MVP title.
- NFL Team Props: Prop bets on teams include whether a team will win its divisional, conference, or the Super Bowl. They can also contain win totals, mascot or name changes, and whether or not they plan to relocate to a new city.
- NFL Super Bowl Props: Prop bets for Super Bowl wagering are extremely popular and provide literally hundreds of betting opportunities each February. There are bets on whether or not the National Anthem will be sung, whose coach will be displayed first on-screen, whether or not a fan will run on the field, and much more.
Popular US sports betting apps that offer NFL (live) betting during February 2023
NFL sports betting is available at a wide range of legal sport betting apps. Below we will highlight some of the most popular US sportsbook apps that offer (live) betting on NFL matches.
DraftKings sports betting app
DraftKings is one of the industry behemoths within the online sports betting markets. Along with providing Daily Fantasy Sports versions of NFL Betting, DraftKings also offers one of the best betting markets available to date for real money NFL betting.
Take advantage of their excellent live betting option to keep yourself in the game, as well as certain games being live streamed for all users of the app. DraftKings app is regularly listed as one of the best in the industry for both its looks, features and functionality.
The Available States for DraftKings Users
- AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY
FanDuel sports betting app
Another Online Sportsbook brand you’ll be sure to recognize is FanDuel, which similarly shares its roots with Draftkings in originating as a DFS operator, and thus still offers a fantastic betting market for NFL DFS betting, as well as Real Money NFL betting markets.
If you’re an experienced and advantageous bettor, you’ll be intrigued by FanDuel’s unique selling point of allowing its bettors to utilize their same game parlay betting market, which allows bettors to combine and infuse various bets together from the same game. To put it short, mix and match to get a big payout. FanDuel
The Available States for DraftKings Users
- AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY
BetMGM sportsbook app
BetMGM was formed from the partnership between MGM Resorts & The Entain Holdings group. Because the operator has had such strong financial backing and has signed many lucrative deals, it’s no surprise that BetMGM currently offers the best betting markets on any app, anywhere.
BetMGM offers the largest betting markets available for not only the NFL but for many sporting types in general. They also have one of the best apps to be put to the market, with glowing reviews across the iOS and Google Play Store. If you’re looking for an NFL sportsbook which has huge betting markets, a fantastic app and very reasonable odds for an operator this size, BetMGM is your mark.
The Available States for BetMGM Users
- AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV & WY
PointsBet betting app
Despite being a relatively new sportsbook company, only launching in 2019. PointsBet has proven that underdogs are worth betting on. PointsBet has an exceptional idea and ear to the ground approach to knowing what bettors want and providing it.
PointsBet has its unique points betting system in place where, you gain points, win or lose, that can be cashed in for odds boosts, free bets and other promotions. On top of this, PointsBet has one of the best, most competitive lines and odds from any main sportsbook you’re likely to find at this size.
The Available States for PointsBet Users
- CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WV
BetRivers sports betting app
BetRivers is the brainchild of Rush Street Interactive, which has long been involved in the physical retail side of casinos and gambling. Due to this, the BetRivers mobile app & website have hugely benefited from Rush Streets’ pool of industry knowledge that has been built up over the years.
BetRivers excels at offering the best rewards program in the industry for its bettors, and most people who tend to ally with BetRivers end up staying due to the fantastic customer loyalty programs and rewards that they offer. Lastly, BetRivers offers a great and optimized mobile betting app, with its fair share of betting markets available for the NFL.
The Available States for BetRivers Users
- AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NY, PA & VA
Exclusive NFL Betting Bonus Codes & Promotions for February 2023
Below are the latest and greatest when it comes to NFL Betting Bonuses & Promotions for June 2022.
BetMGM NFL Betting Bonus Code
- $1,000 Welcome Bonus: New users who sign up and create an account with BetMGM today, will immediately receive a free bet of up to $1,000. To receive this offer you will need to use our exclusive NFL bonus code ”BBCSUSA”. If your wager loses, the reimbursement amount will be in the form of free bets for this offer. If the wager exceeds $50, it will be paid out as free bets in 20% increments.
- Parlay Plus: With Parlay Plus, receive up to 40% more in your winnings, provided your bet had 4 to 7 legs.
- One Game Parlay Insurance: If you lose a parlay with four legs or more, you will receive $25 back if you lose by one leg.
- King of the Weekend: Choose the NFL’s highest-scoring teams from a collection of six contests. If you get all six right and in the right order, you’ll win $50,000 in cash.
- First Touchdown Scorer Free Bet: If you put a prop bet on the first touchdown scorer in an NFL game and your wager loses, you will earn a $25 free bet. This is an opt in promotion and not automatic. Please check the promotions area of the app to opt in!
- Select Your Squad: After selecting your favorite NFL team, BetMGM will create an experience that is unique to that team.
- Monday Money Club: When you opt in, you will receive a $10 free bet after placing $50 in bets the preceding week (Monday through Sunday). The bets must be placed on games with odds of -300 or greater. This offer is available to opt in to every week, as long as the NFL season is ongoing.
- $1,500 Risk Free Welcome Bonus: New Users who sign up and create an account with caesars will receive the biggest welcome bonus in the industry. This risk free welcome bonus is worth up to $1,500 and is available to all new users.
- Super Bowl Contest: Grand Prize winners will receive an all expenses paid trip to the Super Bowl. To opt into this event, you must register an account with Caesars and opt into their rewards program and follow along to enter with a chance to win.
- First Half Feast: If you place a $50 wager on the first half point spread, you will receive $1 for every point your team scores, regardless of whether you win or lose the bet. The games and teams to which this offer applies to differ every week.
- Risk Free Same Game Parlay: You will earn a free wager of up to $25 on Same Game Parlay bets with three or more legs. The parlay must have a minimum of +300 odds. Each NFL week, the game for this promotion varies.
- Bet The Board for $1,000: If you win seven or more point spread wagers of at least $100, including Sunday Night Football, you will receive two $500 free bets. The point spread must have odds of -140 or greater.
- Football Is Life: You will earn a $25 free bet if you bet $25 on the point spread on Thursday Night Football and a selected College Football matchup throughout the NFL season.
- Bet & Get Welcome Offer Up To $1,000: New users who open a sportsbook account at DraftKings can get a 20 percent bonus up to $1,000. If you want to receive the $1,000, you must wager $1 for every $25 wagered on sportsbooks, online casinos, or daily fantasy sports. The wagering requirement must be completed within 90 days. A difference between this and a deposit match is that the money is given as you gamble.
- DK Specials: DraftKings will provide specialized bets for the NFL week on a weekly basis.
- Player Pools: Players will earn cash according to their performance in any game or Survivor Pool they take part in. There is an entry fee of $10.
- $1,000 NFL Risk Free Bet Welcome Bonus: New FanDuel sportsbook accounts will receive a $1,000 risk-free bet upon registration which they can use on any NFL match. Your loss will be refunded to you in the form of site credits or bet credits within 72 hours.
- Risk Free Parlays: If you lose, you can earn up to $10 in site credit when you wager on parlay bets with three or more legs. This promotion requires you to opt-in.
- Bet $20, Get $10: After wagering $20 on a parlay with four or more legs, you will receive a $10 site credit/bet credit. You must opt-in to use this promotion.
- The Ringer $1M Picks: By using free NFL game wagers, you could win up to $5,000! T&C’s apply, please check directly at FanDuels site for further information.
- Two Risk Free Welcome Bonus Bets up to $2,000: New users can wager risk-free up to $2,000 at PointsBet, in addition to additional risk-free wagers of $1,000. Neither apply to winning bets. The first risk-free option is a fixed-odds bet. You will be given a free bet of up to $500. The second risk-free option is to try your hand at PointsBetting. This makes up $1,500 of the $2,000 risk-free bet. This is not like any other campaign. To take advantage of this offer, enter our unique promo code “BBC” during your account creation.
- SNF Risk Free: When gambling on Sunday Night Football after opting in, you will receive a free bet refund of up to $20. This significantly improves the NFL action.
- Same Game Parlay Insurance: If a single leg costs you the win on a Same Game Parlay with four legs or more, you will get up to $25 in free bets.
- $1,000 Risk-Free Bet: New Wynnbet Platform users can also take advantage of the $1,000 risk-free bet welcome offer. The minimum deposit for this promotion is $20, and the minimum odds are -150. If your wager loses, you will receive a free bet worth up to $1,000.
- 200% Wager Match up to $1,500: Another welcome incentive is given to players, but you can only select one. This promotion also has a $20 minimum deposit. On straight bets or parlays with odds of -150 or more, the stake must be at least $20. After the wager is locked in, whether you win or lose, you will get 200 percent of the amount wagered as free bets in increments of five over the next four weeks.
- Parlay Bonus: If you place a bet of $20 or more on a parlay style bet, with at least four legs or more between Thursday and Monday you’ll get a $10 free bet credit.
- WynnBet Wednesday: If you choose to bet at least $100 or more within a week on WynnBet from one Wednesday to the next, you’ll receive a free $20 in site credits to use how you wish the following Wednesday.
- Primetime Live Time: You’ll get a $50 free bet whether you win, lose, or tie four separate wagers of $50 or more. The wagers must take place on either Saturday or Sunday.
Please note, that all bonuses and promotions are subject to terms and conditions. BestBettingCasinos.com is not liable for any losses you take or winnings you make, or any bets you place with a provider.
League & Team Partnerships
As of 2021, the NFL signed a Tri Exclusive deal with DraftKings, FanDuel & Caesars, making them the official partner sportsbooks for the NFL. Due to this, each company receives individual exclusive rights to leagues, NFL betting markets and more.
As well as this, some teams are directly tied to individual sportsbooks, offering fans of the team in question advantages to using that sportsbook over a competitor. We’ve detailed below which teams are allied to specific companies and what benefits you can get from them if you’re a fan of that team.
DraftKings Team Partnerships
New York Giants
- Benefits: Pick ’em game and virtual game day lounge sponsorship.
- Benefits: DraftKings Lounge.
BetMGM Team Partnerships
- Benefits: In Stadium Promotions.
Las Vegas Raiders
- Benefits: Private Club.
New York Jets
- Benefits: Branded Studio for pre and post game, stadium signage.
- Benefits: Sponsorship of the pregame show, use of trademarks and marks, and branding across properties.
- Benefits: Titans TV studio naming rights, branding throughout buildings, stadium, and crucial in-game moments.
- Benefits: Sports Betting Lounge.
Fanduel Team Partnerships
- Benefits: FanDuel allowed access to Broncos logos and Marks.
Pointsbet Team Partnerships
Indianapolis Colts / Chicago Bears
- Benefits: PointsBet granted exclusive presenting sponsor as well as the use of marks and logos.
As you can see, some team partnerships are purely for the benefit of the sportsbook in question, but some do offer the exclusivity of betting lounges. Partnerships with teams that have exclusive access to the teams logo also means access to unique team branded merchandise from your preferred sportsbook.
Understanding Juice & Vig
Vig, sometimes called juice in gambler slang, is the cut or amount charged by a sportsbook for taking a wager from a bettor. The vig is only collected by the sportsbook if the bettor loses the wager. A point spread, for example, is frequently represented with -110 odds. If the Broncos are -6.5 point favorites, the odds are -110.
To put this into a real example of money involved, read below.
If a sportsbook operator offers fair odds, a $100 wager should result in a $100 profit. However, the bookmaker normally sets -110 odds on either side of this bet, meaning that a $100 bet will only get you $ 91 in profit, or a 91 percent return. The bookmaker will keep the remaining 9% as compensation for accepting the wager from a bettor.
Extra: The NFL Playoffs Explained
When a season comes to a close for the NFL, the top teams from that season will qualify for the NFL Playoffs. The format has changed as time has progressed, but as of 2020 this is how it functions.
- A total of 14 teams will qualify. Seven teams from both the AFC & NFC to be exact.
- Four of these seven spots are allocated to division winners.
- The final three spots are allocated to what are known as wild card teams. Wild card teams are clubs with the best records outside of the given division.
- Whatever team is top seeded, we will receive a bye in the first round conference.
- The first round of the playoffs is known as Wild Card Weekend. Within this weekend there are six total games, three on each side of AFC & NFC, and winners advance.
- Following this, Is the Divisional Round: Four Games in total, two on each side, and winners advance.
- Divisional Round winners will meet in the championship game.
- Conference Champions go on to meet in the Super Bowl.
The NFL regular season is hugely popular, but once the playoffs arrive, the excitement level skyrockets.
Why Stay USA Based & Owned, and Bet Legal
Due to the fact that legal online betting continues to surge in popularity and sweep across the US, it, unfortunately, means that the black market for online betting has become bigger as a result of this.
These NFL betting sites will always operate outside of US jurisdiction for the single reason, that they cannot be held accountable and bound by US laws. They do this because they work under a grey area, in which they’ll offer much more lucrative odds on games, players and more, in order to entice people to risk it and bet with them. We cannot stress enough that it isn’t worth it because they may just take the money and you’ll never hear from them again, win or lose.
Offshore sportsbooks and betting sites may look enticing but at the end of the day really are not. Online sports betting is highly regulated within the US, and you are 100% safe when engaging with online gambling within the US. Offshore sportsbooks may steal your money, personal information and more. Stay safe & bet legally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it legal to bet on NFL games online?
Yes, you can legally wager on NFL games online, but it all depends on where you live and what rules have been put in place in your area. Numerous jurisdictions have authorized online sports betting, while others require you to place your wager at a local retail sportsbook. Check above for our guide on which states have fully allowed online betting.
What are some pointers to keep in mind before wagering on NFL games?
One of the most important things to remember when betting on NFL games is to pick a secure and reputable online betting platform. Always bet with your head, just because a team is your favorite doesn't give them any more of a chance to win than the lines dictate. Research odds and lines from various sportsbooks before a game to get the best possible odds.
Is it legal to bet on the Super Bowl in the United States?
If you are within a regulated and legal state that has allowed sports betting, you can place bets on any given sporting event, game or team you wish, including the super bowl!
Is Online Sports Betting Safe?
This is probably one of our most asked questions. Our answer to this is simple: Provided you do not go offshore, and stick with a reputable sportsbook brand like the ones that were mentioned in this article, online sports betting is a very safe and convenient way for you to enjoy betting from home or on the go. Always stick with USA owned and operated, and you'll never have issues.
What Is a Bonus Rollover Requirement and How Does It Work?
The rollover which is commonly referred to as a play through, is the most prevalent of these requirements. The rollover asks you to wager a particular amount in addition to your bonus. Only then will you be able to claim your earnings from the bonus you were awarded.
Rollovers are commonly represented by a multiplier, such as 5x.
What are the best online NFL Betting Sites?
We highly recommend the following brands for betting on the NFL and most online sports;
DraftKings, Caesars, BetMGM, PointsBet, WynnBet & FanDuel. All these companies have obtained licenses from the states the operate within, and are bound by US laws. You will find great, safe service at these sportsbooks.
The NFL has begun and the first few games are played. They will fight a full season to get a spot in the Super Bowl, without a doubt the most important game for a football player. Millions of people from all over the world are watching this huge sports event. The Super Bowl is the ..Read more
The American Gaming Association (AGA) expects that 46.6 million Americans with place a bet on the NFL this season. That comes down to roughly 18% of the entire adult population. Of all NFL fans a total of 37% expect to bet on the league this season. ”10.6 million people will place a bet at a ..Read more
in Boxing Betting Sites, College Sports Betting, MLB Betting Sites, NBA Betting Sites, NFL Betting Sites, NHL Betting Sites, US Online Sports betting 105
BetRivers is a name that’s become synonymous with quality online gamling sites in the United States of America. Back in 2016, they were quick to launch the first online casino in New Jersey. Subsequently, they have rolled out services across the country, becoming the first to provide legal and regulated gambling in states like Illinois, ..Read more
in Arizona Sports Betting, Boxing Betting Sites, College Sports Betting, Colorado Sports Betting, Connecticut Sports Betting, Delaware Sports Betting, Horse Racing Betting Sites, Illinois Sports Betting, Indiana Sports Betting, Iowa Sports Betting, Louisiana Sports Betting, Michigan Sports Betting, Mississippi Sports Betting, MLB Betting Sites, MLS Betting Sites, MMA Betting Sites, NBA Betting Sites, NFL Betting Sites, NHL Betting Sites, Sports Betting New Jersey, Sports Betting Pennsylvania, Tennessee Sports Betting, UFC Betting Sites, US Online Sports betting, Virginia Sports Betting, West Virginia Sports Betting, Wyoming Sports Betting 128
Online sports betting is a fast-growing phenomenon across the US. More and more states are legalizing online sports betting which makes mobile betting available to the broad public. With the rise of sports betting in mind we where curious what the best sports betting apps are in the US. Browse this guide to learn more ..Read more