Playing at online casinos have to be a fun experience for you. Of course we want you te enjoy the excitement of the best casino games. Sometimes you think you will be lucky but it comes at a critical moment in your life. Playing in an online casino has to be a form of entertainment. Losing is sometimes part of gambling. Don’t see online gambling as a way of making money. If you feel you are losing your control during gambling please consider yourself underneath options. Responsible gambling is very important to not lose control and lose more than you want (family, friends, money, jobs and so on)
On this page we have summed up important stuff to read and use during the moments you are gambling online. Responsible playing starts with underneath information.
Set yourself limits
At almost every online casino you can set you personal gaming limits. In your account you can control your gambling with the following limits
- Deposit limit: Maximum amount of money you want to deposit daily, weekly or monthly
- Wagering limit: The maximum amount of money you want to wager daily, weekly or monthly
- Loss limit: How much you want to lose during a certain period
- Session limit: The maximum length of time you are allowed to play before the casino loggs you out
Responsible gaming is taking a break!
Gambling is something a lot of people get addicted to. To assure you don’t get addicted we advise you to take a break often. Daily, weekly or even monthly breaks. A number of casinos offer you the option to freeze your player account for a certain period. Freeze your account for a period. During this time you will not receive emails with promotion. So you won’t get pushed to come back and play again.
Follow these guidelines of responsible gaming
We have summed up a few important steps to follow to prevent getting addicted to online gambling.
- Consider gambling as a form of entertainment, don’t think it is a way to earn money.
- Don’t think you can win back your losses.
- Decide how much you want to spend and set a limit in your player account.
- Only gamble with money you can miss.
- Only play with licensed operators.
- Keep track of the amount of money you spend gambling.
- Never borrow any money for online gambling.
- Set gaming limits.
- Ask for help when you doubt of an addiction.
Know when to stop gambling
An important aspect of responsible gaming is to know when you have to stop gambling. It is not easy to notice when you have to stop and when things are going a bit too far. Underneath questions can help you to recognize if gambling is getting a huge problem for you. The more questions you can answer with “yes” the greater the chance of a problem.
Personal state of your mind
- Are you thinking and talking about gambling all the time?
- Have you used gambling to escape from worries?
- Are you restless when you are trying to quit gambling?
- Did gambling cause you restless nights?
- Have you ever considered suicide after gambling?
- After you have won any money, did you have a strong urge in winning more?
- After you have lost do you feel the urge to win back your money?
- Have you ever felt an urge to celebrate good fortune in your life by playing for a few hours?
- Do you want to play with higher stakes all the time?
- Have you not been able to resist gambling?
- Have you ever had problems in setting limits or stop playing games?
- Do you gamble till you have lost all your money?
- Do you ever gamble to try and win to pay any debts?
- Have you ever borrowed any money?
- Have you ever sold anything to use the money for gambling?
Relationships and living in a society
- Have others ever criticized you for gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your homelife unhappy?
- Have you ever lost a relationship (friend, family) because of gambling?
- Has gambling affected any of your reputations?
- Do you lie to family or friends to hide your gambling?
- Are you counting on others to solve your financial problems?
- Did you ever lose time from school or work because of gambling?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your efficiency or your professional ambitions?
- Have you lost a job because of gambling?
- Have you stopped education because of gambling?
- Have you committed any illegal act or crime because of gambling?
If you recognize some of the above behaviours in someone close to you or in yourself, we recommend you to get advise or professional help. You can also contact our team. We will help you to get in contact with the right companies and people.
Start playing with a no deposit bonus
If you are certain you are not getting addicted we recomend you to play at casinos that offer you a no deposit bonus. At these casinos you will find free play money. You can start playing without making a deposit.
Click here to few all casinos with a no deposit bonus