BestBettingCasinos.com (hereafter referred as “BBC”) is the data controller under applicable data protection laws. Under such laws, BBC is responsible for custody of your personal data and the protection and processing of that data. BBC is part of Chambull Media Limited which is registered at Unit 4, First Floor, Kilmeaden Business Centre, Kilmeaden, Waterford, Ireland.
Please note that your personal data may be held in databases accessible by companies other than BBC. In such cases all companies with such access will comply with the terms and conditions set out in this policy.
Personal details you provide
This website is accessible and usable without registration and without the provision of any personal data.
You may opt in to receive information from us around promotional offers, including bonuses, by subscribing to our e-mailing list or push notifications
You have the right at any time to cease receiving such communication. You can do this by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any email or push notification that you receive from us.
If you correspond with us we may keep evidence of that correspondence.
Personal details we automatically collect
We automatically collect certain types of information from you while you visit our website. This includes:
- Your IP address;
- The location from where you access our website;
- Date and time you accessed our website;
- The hardware, software or internet browser you use;
- Information about your computers operating system like language setting and application versions;
- Information about your clicks and pages viewed;
- Data that identifies your mobile device and characteristics around device performance;
Use of personal data
We collect and analyse collected data to improve the performance of our service and to understand how our services are utilized by our users.
We may report aggregated information about our users’ actions and patterns to third parties in a way that does not identify you individually.
We send our promotional e-mails and push notifications relating to products and services for those who have opted in to receive these communications. We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing reasons unless we have your express consent to do so.
We process personal data on a number of legal bases. These legal bases are outlined in the Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your data can and may be processed provided that we have obtained your consent for a specific processing purpose. When processing such data, you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button when we contact you.
- We may process personal data when necessary to uphold the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
- We may process personal data where the company is subject to a legal obligation by which processing such data is required.
- We may process personal data where processing is necessary and in the legitimate interests pursued by our company. The exception to this processing is where such interests are overridden by the interests and/or fundamental rights of an identified or identifiable person to whom this personal data relates.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/use-cases/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers
Types of Cookies
“First party cookies” are cookies that are served by BBC or the entity operating the domain.
“Third party cookies” are the services that are allowed to drop cookies through our domain. Here is further information about the common cookies that we use and some basic information on how they are utilised.
- Google Analytics – placed by Google. This is a third-party cookie that provides us with analytics on the use of our site. The duration of this cookie is two years. To opt out please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Cloudflare – placed by Cloudflare. This cookie is necessary for Cloudflare’s security features. It does not store any personally identifiable information. This cookie has a duration of 12 months.
- Aweber Systems, Inc., based in the USA, who is Privacy Shield certified and processes personal data on our behalf for mailing purposes;
For more questions related to personal data, privacy and cookies please contact us at email@example.com.