No Commission Baccarat by Evolution Gaming – How to Play?
One of today’s most popular table games is Baccarat. This game came originally from France and became extremely popular in Asia. And since a few years it is winning in popularity again across casinos in Europe. In most online casinos you will also find multiple varieties of the game of Baccarat. A few popular game types are for example Punto Banco, Baccarat Squeeze and Dragon Tiger. On top of this you will now be able to get access to a great new version of the game. Recently Evolution Gaming launched its fifth type of Baccarat game; No Commission Baccarat. But what makes this game different than regular Baccarat games?
The biggest advantage of playing No Commission Baccarat is that you won’t have to deal with the frustrating 5% commission rule when betting on the ‘’Banker’’. Which is very nice! In addition to this no commission Baccarat offers you a wide range of side bets including Pairs, Super 6 and Player or Banker bonus. With these side bets you can hit impressive payouts up to 200 to 1. This can increase the excitement while playing this popular live casino games and get you some nice winnings.
How is it possible there is no commission during the type of Baccarat?
Of course this game also has a drawback, because how does the house make up for the loss of commission? While playing no commission Baccarat you will only get paid half the stake when the Banker wins with a total amount of points that equals 6. Because of this rule the house has a small advantage of you. The theoretical RTP of this game is 98,94%. This makes this Baccarat game one of the most interesting games in the casino.
How does No Commission Baccarat work?
The aim while playing no commission Baccarat is to predict whether the ‘’Banker’’ or ‘’Player’’ gets the closest to 9. Before a game starts you will be able to bet on the ‘’Banker’’, ‘’Player’’ or a ‘’Tie’’. In addition to this you can place some side bets which is will discuss later on. After all bets have been placed both boxes will get two cards. During Baccarat the cards value like this;
- Aces; Always worth 1 points.
- Face Cards & 10’s; Zero points.
- Others; Other cards represent their original value.
By adding the value of the two cards to each other you will have the total amount of points. Hands that exceed the value of 9 will equal only the last number. For example; A 6 + 7 = 13 equals a score of 3 in Baccarat.
Walkthrough; A round of No Commission Baccarat
When a game of Baccarat starts player will be able to bet. Players can bet on the ‘’Banker’’, ‘’Player’’ or a ‘’Tie’’. On top of this no commission Baccarat offers various side bets including betting on pairs and matching cards. After the betting has been done the dealer will draw two cards for each box. When one of either boxes get a total value of 8 of 9 it is called a natural win. In this case that box is the winner and the round will be over.
When there is no natural win the ‘’Player’’ will stand on 6 or 7 and draw a third card on any score that matched 0 to 5. Now the turn of the ‘’Player’’ is over. Depending on the third card that the ‘’Player’’ has drawn the ‘’Banker’’ will either hit or stand. During no commission Baccarat the dealer will follow the next set of rules;
- When the Banker’s score equals two or less, they will always hit a third card.
- When the Banker’s score equals three, they will hit unless the player drew an eight on their third card.
- When the Banker’s score equals four, they will hit if the player drew a two, three, four, five, six, or seven.
- When the Banker’s score equals five, they will hit if the player drew a four, five, six, or seven.
- When the Banker’s score equals six, they will hit if the player drew a six or seven.
- When the Banker’s score equals seven, they will always stand.
After the ‘’Banker’’ has stand or drawn a third card the game is over. Now the points will be calculated and the winning box will be announced.
No Commission Baccarat Payout
As stated before the version of no commission Baccarat pays different than a regular game of Baccarat. During no commission Baccarat you won’t have to pay the normal 5% commission over bets on the Banker. But there is a deducted win when the Banker wins with a total amount of 6 points. It works like this;
- ‘’Player’’ wins; You will get one time your stake as profit (double up);
- ‘’Banker’’ wins with anything except 6; You will get one time your stake as profit (double up);
- ‘’Banker’’ wins with 6; You will get ½ your bet as profit;
- ‘’Tie’’ (Égalité); You will get eight times you stake as profit;
On top of this no commission Baccarat offers various side bets which can pay up to 200x your stake!
If you like to raise the excitement while playing no commission Baccarat you can place some side bets. We recommended not using them all the time, but only when you feel lucky. By using side bets you can win up to x200 your stake. The side bets and payouts are as follows;
- Super 6 Side bet; When the ‘’Banker’’ wins with 6 you will normally get only 50% of your stake as profit. But when you use the Super 6 side bet you will get 15 to 1 when the Banker scores a 6.
- Player Pair; When ‘’Player’’ draws a pair you will get x11 your stake.
- Banker Pair; When ‘’Banker’’ draws a pair you will get x11 your stake.
- Perfect Pairs; When ‘’Player’’ or ‘’Banker’’ gets a perfect pair (same card, same suit) you will be paid x200 your stake.
- Player Bonus; You will get a bonus when ‘’Player’’ wins depending on the difference in points. When the difference is four points you will get x1 your stake as profit but when the difference is 9 you will get x30 your stake! This betting options has a RTP of 97,35%, which is not bad for a side bet.
- Banker Bonus; The bonus for the ‘’Banker’’ is the same but since it acts last the RTP of this side bet is different. Only 90,63%! Because of this we recommend you skipping this side bet while playing no commission Baccarat.
No Commission Baccarat – Winning Strategy?
In my opinion the best strategy while playing no commission Baccarat is using the right betting options. Since Baccarat is simply a game of luck a strategy based on predictions doesn’t really help you. Because of this all you can do is bet on the options with the lowest house edge.
When you place bets on ‘’Player’’ the house edge is only 1,24%, which is the lowest and most interesting. The house edge is also fairly low when you bet on the ‘’Banker’’, only 1,46%. Almost all of the side bets offer a way higher house edge, and because of this it is not really smart to use them. But if you like to place side bets, the player bonus might be the most interesting. This one has a fairly high RTP of 97,35%.
No Commission Baccarat by Evolution Gaming – Benefits
Evolution Gaming is the market leader in live dealer games and they have claimed this position by making the best games. Currently Evolution Gaming offers up to seven different Baccarat games including no commission Baccarat. In top quality online casinos you can play this game in low, medium, high and even HD video quality. Using a single or multi-camera view you can see the dealer and the cards that have been drawn. Using the dealer that counts and the graphics you will see how many points each box has. Using chips and a table with betting options you can place wagers each round. One of the great things of no commission Baccarat is that you will be able to play it on either desktop, tablet and smartphone. Sign up your free account at LeoVegas today and try out this game with €10,- free cash (no deposit).
Good to know;
- Normally no commission Baccarat is played with a total of 8 decks.
- At most top rated online casinos you will be able to play this game with a minimum stake of as low as €1,- per round.
- You will be able to bet on the ‘’Player’’ as well as the ‘’Banker’’ in one single round.
- Some casinos will pay 9 to 1 for ties instead of 8 to 1.